Sunday, January 18, 2009

My birthday message

Jan. 18, I am finally back. Bet you all thought I wouldn't do it. I just stayed at home today. This was on my list as one of the things to do today. I do not have kids at home nor do I have pets to talk about, so I will tell you what I have been doing this past week, I can not remember what I did the week before! Last week was a busy week for me. Tuesday I was at the hospital at 8:30 to get a TB shot then to make out an order for baskets and pots for the shop. Home at noon. Wednesday, back over there at 8:30 for a board meeting. Home at noon. Thursday morning back there at 8:00 A.M. to have my TB test read and then work with plants until 3:00 P.M. This V.P. is turning into a full time job. Next year I will be the president. I will take over in June. This is the Hendrick Aux. and I have been working there as a Vol. for 9 years next month.I try to go see Mema once a week although, some times it is close to two weeks. She is doing fine and is in good spirits. I will try to be better at this and do it more often. Have a good day! P J

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Grandma! I hope you are having a good day and hopefully you go out and do something fun. No wild parties though. It's good to here what you are up to and and to stay in touch with you. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

    I'm so glad you're blogging. I would have had to send you a sternly worded email about shirking your blog duties if you didn't!

    I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job. No need for kids at home or pets in order to post on your blog. You have grandpa! I'm sure he does funny things that you can tells us about everyday. Kidding. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I hope you are having a good one. It is so fun to hear what you are up to and keep in touch this way.

    ReplyDelete